Evil Dead project Evil Dead project

WOW!

That was just intense man! Extremely beautiful in it's harsh way. If I ever get around to shooting a music video with my bands, I want you to be the fucking director!

Please, PLEASE make more. The stick figures are awesome but this is just...something else...

%u041C%u043E%u043B%u043E%u0434%u0435%
u0446!

JTHM - Blood JTHM - Blood

AMAZING !!!

I love Nny, and this was AWESOME. The song fit perfectly with JTHM. Truly amazing, you should make more !!!

Sonic Shorts: Volume 3 Sonic Shorts: Volume 3

Haha

CHAOS SWISS ROLL,lol. Funniest shit EVER !

It's a Nice Day Today It's a Nice Day Today

Awesome!

I so love this game. But don't just write NEWGROUNDS AUDIO PORTAL in the credits, write the exact artists so they can get the credits they deserve.

March On! (Golden Army Redux) March On! (Golden Army Redux)

Definitely better!

It's definitely better bro! The "army" sound is 100% present. I also hear someone's gotten his hands on better VSTs, eh? :D Though I think you might want to pay just a little more attention to the strings and the general chord progressions of the instruments. But definitely cool. Keep it up!

Memories of Winter Memories of Winter

Sweet!

An amazing short loop! Only need to loop it just a bit better. If you want I can help with that. But very, very interesting. I love your style, it's unique. Hold on to that!

The Golden Army The Golden Army

Very interesting!

It's simple, but memorable. Interesting tune, and evolves quite well. Just a little bit of brass would be awesome to sometimes make an appearance and add to the melody, and the synth at the end sounds a bit out of place. Other than that, a mighty fine piece!

I'm starting to really like enjoy your submissions. Keep it up!

codythafox responds:

thx bra ill try to keep it up