March On! (Golden Army Redux) March On! (Golden Army Redux)

Definitely better!

It's definitely better bro! The "army" sound is 100% present. I also hear someone's gotten his hands on better VSTs, eh? :D Though I think you might want to pay just a little more attention to the strings and the general chord progressions of the instruments. But definitely cool. Keep it up!

Memories of Winter Memories of Winter

Sweet!

An amazing short loop! Only need to loop it just a bit better. If you want I can help with that. But very, very interesting. I love your style, it's unique. Hold on to that!

The Golden Army The Golden Army

Very interesting!

It's simple, but memorable. Interesting tune, and evolves quite well. Just a little bit of brass would be awesome to sometimes make an appearance and add to the melody, and the synth at the end sounds a bit out of place. Other than that, a mighty fine piece!

I'm starting to really like enjoy your submissions. Keep it up!

codythafox responds:

thx bra ill try to keep it up

The One of the Dark The One of the Dark

Not quite there yet.

This song has soul, but it sounds like it's trying to surface.The sounds work well together, but sometimes the rhythm's off, and the melodies clash. I'm giving it a six because I see potential. If you keep working on it, improve the melody, fix the details, but mostly spend a little more time composing, I'm sure it will turn out a great piece. Also, a little variety would be nice. That's a little strange coming from me though :D

Just think of a Song as a living being. Spend more time with it, get to know it, and learn what IT wands to be, not what you want it to become. I'm sure you'll get progressively better, though. And I hope you appreciate my honest comments, I'm only trying to be helpful.

Take care, DarkBlaze

Heavens Rain Heavens Rain

I LOVE IT!

It's something very unique, I hadn't heard anything like this for a while. It is a very complicated piece, yet simple. Calming, yet strangely attention-grabbing. Very atmospheric too! I would imagine it would go well for a retrospect of some kind in a video game. But hey, that's just me :D You can try making it loop. Like making it fade out and fade in.

Bottom line, I love it! Keep up the awesome work, definitely more musicianship here than in any of my stuff, that's for sure. I'll definitely be following you after this!

Peace, DarkBlaze

codythafox responds:

that piano was not easy!!! but i guess ill make the piano alone a loop

You Are Bilby You Are Bilby

Don't kill the wombat, kill this song !

What the FUCK, man ? lol

BASS SOLO ! BASS SOLO ! YEAH ! BASS ! That part cracked me out, though.

Where Is My Mind Cover Where Is My Mind Cover

Amazing !

Hey, SOMEBODY had to give a friggin high score, right ?

Though I felt like I was watching Charlie And The Chocolate Factory, listening to The Doors, and getting injected with Pink Floyd in my veins. All backwards !

Seriously though, this just messes with your head :p

Green Hill Sunshine / Sonic Green Hill Sunshine / Sonic

AWESOME !

Hey, pretty sweet, man ! I love this song :)

(nal) Awakened Enlightenment (nal) Awakened Enlightenment

Sweet!

Sounds a lot like Requiem For a Dream (especially the intro), and doesn't really sound all that movie trailerish to me,but other than that it sounds awesome ! IF you do revise it,I think it'll turn out amazing ! Good job man :)

Azarthian Girl {=MMD=} Azarthian Girl {=MMD=}

WHOA !

Has an intense Linkin Park feel to it. It could be even better with the inclusion of a slight rock moment. But I love it as it is any way ! I only found the ba-da-ba-da moment a little annoying, but other than that the song is gold. You can sure sing,bro !

Congratulations on this amazing song :)